...because there's no place like love.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I'm so glad you decided to stop by. My name's Angela R Sargenti, AKA The Queen of Short Attention Span Erotica. Got a minute? Then you have time for a quickie.

#ShortAttentionSpanErotica

Monday, July 20, 2015

Update on Agent Search for Vengeance Jones

Hi, everyone!
It's been a while, I know.
I went to Reno on vacation with my husband. 
We had a great time and won a little money.
Before I left, I submitted Vengeance Jones,
my Young Adult (#YA) novel,
to seven or eight agents.
Four of them have come back with a no,
so I'm going to take a look at my query letter
and see if I can improve it somehow.
In the meantime, if anyone knows a good YA agent I can query,
let me know in the comments or on twitter, @angiesargenti.
I hope you all have a great week!
Best love,
Angie

Vengeance--it's not just her name.  It's also her credo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I promise not to pout.